The aim of this course is to build on the skills of running effective office systems and thereby increasing your confidence both in managing your workload and communicating positively with colleagues, managers and the public. It's suitable for anyone who has administration tasks as all or part of their job and who wants to get their systems right.
- The role of administration within the organisation
- Effective office systems and making the most of the 'tools of the trade'
- Building rapport and communication skills
- Managing time and interruptions
- Using assertiveness skills to negotiate
- Confidence building
- Action planning
Benefits to you
After attending this course you will be able to implement effective office systems, negotiate about workloads for win/win solutions for everybody and therefore gain more control of your time.
“I shall be returning to my office with renewed vigour to be more efficient & assertive!”
British Red Cross delegate