This half day course is designed for more experienced trustees who want to ensure that they are aware of up-to-date practices in undertaking their governance role and that they understand the implications of recent changes in charity legislation.
- Revising current roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the implications of latest charity legislation and regulations in light of the 2015 Charities Act
- Finance and Fundraising – trustees’ increased responsibilities
- Ensuring robust policies and procedures are in place
- Trustee portfolios and reviews
- Succession planning
- Looking at case studies
Benefits to you
Attending this course will enable you to take steps to ensure your organisation is complying with the latest legislation as well as helping you play a productive and pro-active role in the running of your board.