Are you responsible for taking minutes?
Are you unsure about the best way to present them?
Do you wonder what to include and what to leave out?
This practical workshop shows you how to make the minute-taking process quicker and easier
This workshop provides lots of practical tips for writing minutes that are accurate, concise and easy to read. You will explore proven strategies for saving time during the minute-taking process, learn how to prepare for meetings and consider different ways of presenting minutes. Suitable for staff, trustees and volunteers who are responsible for taking minutes in any kind of meeting.
- Preparing for meetings when in a minute-taking role
- Taking accurate notes during a meeting
- Deciding what to include and what to leave out
- Choosing and designing a layout for your minutes
- Using stock phrases to save time
Benefits to you
You will leave with a range of practical tools and techniques for more effective minute-taking.
“Exceeded my expectations......picked up lots of tips I will take back to improve my organisation!”
Comment from delegate on April course