New course with funding expert and consultant Mark Gerbaldi on how to think 'outside the box' when it comes to looking for sources of additional income
This new workshop addresses the need for a different approach to funding and fund raising for charities and community groups given the current state of the sector. It aims to show delegates how to generate income using assets including premises, equipment, project activities and progressing to establishment of an asset locked CIC (Community Interest Company) to diversify the funding methodology and portfolio.
- the need for a different mindset
- staff and resources for such campaigns / activities
- researching the competition
- having realistic and achievable targets
- speculating to accumulate i.e. budgets and outlay
- ideas and methods for generating income e.g. from developing effective donations schemes to using assets and developing chargeable project activities
- developing an asset locked CIC (Community Interest Company) : what is it / why do we need it and how do we set it up ?
Benefits to you
This session works particularly well if delegates already have ideas for Income Generation Functions they can work on during the workshop but also provides the opportunity for participants to consider a range of options that might generate income and if / how they might be put into practice for their organisations.
Delegates will be able to take back to their organisations ideas and plans [real or suggested] that they will be able to put into action immediately within a broader strategy to help their organisations generate income.