Leading Questions - Social Enterprise East of England’s Annual Conference
SEEE’s annual conference takes place on 12 September in Cambridge with one free admission for SEEE members after they have paid for one.
There will be an array of exciting speakers and informative workshops, and only a limited number of delegate spaces, so please book soon to avoid disappointment!
Opening Plenary What is leadership and where can it take us?
Vicky Browning (Chief Executive, ACEVO)
Clare Morris (Managing Director, Anglia Ruskin Health Partnership)
Rebecca Birkbeck (Director, Community Engagement, the Co-op)
Workshops (repeat sessions you just need to choose your top three and we will allocate you to your choices if possible)
1. Making private sector partnerships work (Birketts)
2. Governance for turbulent times (Karen Anderson, Cambridge Social Ventures)
3. Leading collaboration in the third sector (Mutual Ventures)
4. Digital leadership: what it means and how to do it (TBC)
5. Change management (Ella Forums, Natacha Wilson)
6. Campaigning for change (New Philanthropy Capital, ’Charlotte Lamb)
Closing Plenary Developing your leadership skills, and developing leaders
Mona Shah (Founder, Harry Specters)
Debra Allcock Tyler (Author of It’s Tough at the Top; CEO, Directory of Social Change)
To book a place please go to here.